Tel : 01292 502000 Email :

Tel : 01292 502000

Email :

General Insurance

Buildings & Contents

Buildings and contents insurance also known as home insurance, is a combined insurance that will cover or replace any damage that might occur to the house or its contents, including loss.

Landlord Insurance

If you rent out property a standard home buildings or contents policy won't consider the potential risks that landlords face, such as loss of rent and accommodation costs, should your tenants have to move out after an insured event, or cover for your liability as a landlord.

Car Insurance

Although online insurance comparison is fairly easy these days, it is worth speaking to us to see if we can get you a better deal than you can access online.

The plan will have no cash value at any time, and will cease at the end of the term. If premiums are not maintained, then cover will lapse.